Ads

10 Things I love about autumn | fall season | autumn quotes


fall-season-fall-leaves-autumn-leaves-autumn-quotes-seasons

Finally!! We all have made through ten months of the year. Hopefully! healthy and happily.

 Now, it's FALL. THE BEST TIME OF THE YEAR. 

Today! I want to share my list of things I love about autumn. To be honest I always have some kind of overwhelming feeling about this season and afterwards winter. 


fall-season-fall-leaves-autumn-leaves-autumn-quotes-seasons


 Not gonna waste more time coz, I'm over excited to share my favorite things about fall. I'll share a list of context real quick.

 Let's go. 

    • Long cool walks   
    • Leaves changing color     
    • Nice smelling candles  
    • Warm drinks/ recipes  
    •  Bonfires  
    • Cozy movie nights 
    • Leaf painting  
    • Apple picking  
    • Winter outfits or Classic sweaters 
    • Cold weather 

    So, here is some details why I love these things particularly. 


    Also Read: Recipe of Fall salad 


     Long cool walks 

    Walks are amazingly fun during the cold season. Maybe because we are more concern about our health. That is why we feels like a gangsta!! Its just somethng amazing. Which cannot be explained in words. 

     

    Leaves changing color 

    Nature changes its colors during this season. And it just turns out to be more beautiful. Like it is definitely a blessing to have eyes to witness such a mesmerizing scene. 


    Nice smelling candles

    Scented candles are something really romantic. And they just give some good vibes and freshness. Like it just makes me feels so good. I've found one of the beautiful here



     

    Warm drinks/recipes

    I love hot chocolate and vanila latte the most in this season. Like it can be everyday. YES!! I'm ready for everyday as well. Fall recipes are best thing to try as well.


    Bonfires  

    Bonfires are the best to bring back the long lost friends and family members. It is THE BEST TRICK to gather people who are busy with their routine of life. It's nothing but fun and relaxation from daily struggles of everyone. 


    Cozy movie nights  

    It's just fun to decide the list of movies to watch at a particular weekend night. So that everyone will make their time to watch a movie together. 



    Leaf painting 

    I know that this is kind of funny thing to do. But, it brings a new creative artist in me whenever I try to paint something new on the colorful leaves of fall season. Also, check out these paints here 


    Apple picking  

    Well, apple picking is something like a signature thing to do in this season. So its a must in fall season. 



    Winter outfits or Classic sweaters 

    I don't know about most people. But, I know that I LOVE winter clothes more than summer. And the classic sweaters are fun to make a unique outfit out of it. Check my favorite one here


    Cold weather 

    Of course, we are going to talk about the weather as well. Because its the reason why we change, our routine in some way changes and some of our activities thus changes. So, overall its the reason of many changes in our life. 


    Also read : DIY Bath Bombs 


    In the end Just wanna ask you people. Which one of the list above is your favorite thing to do? and Let me know about your favorite thing to do this season? 

    Comments

    Ads

    Popular Posts